Lifetime Heating Privacy Notice
Last Updated: December 20, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Lifetime Heating, Cooling & Electric (“Lifetime,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) in connection with the https://lifetimeheating.com website and any other website that Lifetime owns or controls and which posts or links to this Privacy Notice, and its related products and services (collectively, the “Site”).
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge this Privacy Notice.
Updates to This Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice based upon evolving laws, regulations and industry standards, or as we may make changes to our Site. We will post changes to our Privacy Notice on this page and encourage you to review our Privacy Notice when you use our Site to stay informed. We will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. If you disagree with the changes to this Privacy Notice, you should discontinue your use of the Site.
The Site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, anyone under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information, they should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
We may collect information that personally identifies you such as your first name, last name, address, email, phone number, and any other information you provide to us that may be used to reasonably identify you (“Personal Information”) when using the various forms on our website including our visit scheduling form, request for services form, and maintenance plans contact form.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device using cookies and similar technologies. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or services that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
Types of Cookies
We use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them). To make it easier for you to understand why we need them, the Cookies we use on our Site can be grouped into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary: These Cookies are necessary for the Site to work properly. They include any essential authentication and authorization Cookies for our Site.
- Functional: These Cookies enable technical performance and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing our Site, including any preferences you set. They also include sign-in and authentication Cookies and IDs that enable you to return without additional sign-in.
- Performance/Analytics: These Cookies allow us to collect certain information about how you navigate the Site and services running on your device. They help us understand which areas you use and what we can do to improve them.
- Targeting: These Cookies are used to deliver relevant information related to our Site to an identified machine or other device (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which has previously been used to visit our Site. Some of these types of Cookies on our Site are operated by third parties with our permission and are used to identify advertising sources that are effectively driving customers to our Site.
How to Control and Delete Cookies
Cookies can be controlled, blocked or restricted through your web browser settings. Information on how to do this can be found within the Help section of your browser. All Cookies are browser specific. Therefore, if you use multiple browsers or devices to access websites, you will need to manage your Cookie preferences across these environments.
Find out how to manage Cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome, available at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge, available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox, available at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, available at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera, available at https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Apple Safari, available at https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
If you are using a mobile device to access the Site, you will need to refer to your instruction manual or other help/settings resource to find out how you can control Cookies on your device. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you restrict, disable or block any or all Cookies from your web browser or mobile or other device, the Site may not operate properly, and you may not have access to our services available through the Site. We are not be responsible for your inability to use our Site or any degraded function you may experience that may be caused by your settings and choices regarding Cookies.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes and as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice or at the time of collection:
- To provide, operate and improve the Site;
- To fulfill any requests you place using our Site;
- To establish and maintain your account on the Site;
- To communicate with you about the Site, including by sending you announcements and administrative messages;
- To personalize your experience with the Site and communicate with you;
- To provide support and maintenance;
- To respond to your request and feedback;
- To provide you withLifetime marketing communications;
- To help us advertise the Site and display advertisements to you;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- With your consent.
How We Share Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share your Personal Information with our corporate parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, for purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
We may share your Personal Information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Site (such as professional advisors, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services). These third parties may use your Personal Information only as directed or authorized by us and in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice, and are prohibited from using or disclosing your information for any other purpose. We may also share your Personal Information for compliance purposes.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Privacy Technology Practices
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites, mobile applications and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
We employ a number of administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the Personal Information we collect. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
For questions or comments about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Lifetime Heating, Cooling & Electric
2801 Bickford Avenue, Suite 103
Snohomish, WA 98290